background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank you to my friend Linda C of Turtle in the Sand for helping me navigate the world of blog design today; I hope you like the changes I made.  I had to have an animation and now I do.  She also loaned me her Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge so I could stockpile some Easter baskets and eggs for my Easter cards. I probably have enough for the White House Egg Hunt!.  Thank you Linda; you are such a generous friend.  Good luck in your new/temporary job tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Susan I do like your new Blog header and wallpaper. It looks like you. Reminds me of the cabinet of dolls you have upstairs. Animation is a must! LOL. I enjoyed today. Have fun with the basket and eggs. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them. Be sure and enter one of your Valentine cards in Make It Monday. Call me if you want me to walk you through your first Challenge Entry

    ReplyDelete