background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012



I'm so excited about this post I'm sharing with you today.  First of all I'd like to thank Rayann from Scrapbooks by the Sea www.scrapbooksbythesea.com for introducing me to Stacey of Simply Stacey Creations  www.simplystaceycreations.com who was kind enough to give me some lessons in using my new Cricut Expression 2 that I got for Christmas while she was here at the beach for a crop in Feb.  Specifically I couldn't understand the layering technique involved in doing the hummingbird on this card I made for my sister for Mother's Day and she took the time to show me how to lay it out so I could cut all the colors at the same time on one mat.  Thank you so much Stacey!  The hummingbird is from the Art Nuveau cartridge, the scalloped circle from the Elegant Edges cartridge and the tag is by K & Co.  

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found someone to teach the layering. I know it made your life easier.

    ReplyDelete