background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a friend with a birthday next month; her favorite color is light blue.  I set this combo card/bookmark as a theme for my Mother's Day cards as well; she'll still have a pretty card after she pulls out the tag to use as a book mark.  I put some thin card board on the back to make it more sturdy.  The tag and butterflies are by K&Co., the ribbon and rose by Offray.  The medallions were cut  from my new Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge which have 3 different styles to the image (frame, oblong or "book") and the papers were by My Minds Eye Paris & Co paper pak.  The initial stamp is by All Night Media Ornamental Letters & Numbers rubber stamps and the swirl was cut using the Cricut Essentials cartridge that came with my Cricut E2

No comments:

Post a Comment