background

Friday, February 24, 2012

I had to make two sympathy cards today for the same person.  My friend who gave me my Cricut for Christmas lost his uncle and his dog within a day of each other.  The dog's name was Beau and he was a Golden Retriever.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Ovals LG to make his frame and the paper to stamp the puppy image on.  I pieced together letters from Inkadoo clear stamps. One was an alphabet set which only had capital letters so I pieced together letters from sayings from one of their other stamp sets.  The e & a were together so I embossed them after the B then added the u from another word.  I just stamped the letters I needed with the Versa Mark Pad.  The paws and the puppy are both wooden stamps by Inkadoo as well and the Furry Friend ribbon by Offray.  I printed the Good Dog! from the computer and cut it out in a bone shape and adhered it to one of Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment